With a social mission to unify Asian artistes and music as a whole, Sundown Festival is back this year for the 3rd year running! The festival has featured some of the most sought-after artistes from Korea and Japan, and this year, Taiwanese artistes are added to the performing list!
Organised by Red Spade Entertainment, Sundown Festival 2011 line-up includes Vivid from Japan, Hebe Tian, Zhang Yun Jing and Show Luo Zhi Xiang from Taiwan as well as Teen Top from Korea! Besides these performing acts, fans can also indulge in the best Asian Street Food from Taiwan, Korea and Japan!
Venue: Marina Promenade, F1 Pit Area
Date: 26 November 2011, Saturday
Time: 5:30 PM
Duration: 5 hours
This is a free standing event, with a free standing and VIP pit area. There are only 150 VIP tickets allocated at each VIP Pit (A&B) area, 300 VIP tickets in total. VIP pit area ticket to be sold during the Super Early Bird Ticket sales period.
Tickets are limited for the Super Early Bird Ticket Sales to Sundown Festival 2011.
1) Super Early Bird Ticket Prices*: $78 (Normal Admission), $148 (VIP Pit Area Ticket)
– Super Early Bird priority booking period for Mastercard card holders is from August 22 – 23 only.
– Super Early Bird Public booking period is from August 24 – 31.
2) Early Bird Ticket Price: $118 (Normal Admission)
– Early Bird booking period is from September 1 – 25.
3) Regular Ticket Price: $138 (Normal Admission)
– Booking period is from September 26 onwards.
Purchase your ticket here now!
This will be Teen Top’s second visit to Singapore after their last visit in July for Korean Music Wave. The six member boy group is currently promoting their title track “No More Perfume On You” off their first mini album “Roman”.
Stay tuned to ScanationSG for more updates.
Credit: Sundown Fest