Kim Hyun Joong will be back once again for TheFaceShop Singapore. Get ready for a color themed summer party with him and right now, mark your calendar and make yourself available for his fanmeet which is set to be on the 19th of August!
Venue: The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa
Date: 19 August 2011, Friday
Time: 3:30 PM
Starting from August 1, simply spend $160 nett worth of THEFACESHOP products & purchase his debut album “Breakdown” at $15.90 (limited copies available) at any of THEFACESHOP outlets to get a “Sure Win” ticket!
The “Sure Win” ticket = a sure win Admission ticket to KHJ’s fanmeet on August 19 at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa. Lucky winners will get photo taking & autograph opportunities. In addition, top spenders from August 1 to 15 will get to attend a 10 minutes mini private meet & greet session with Kim Hyun Joong.
- Customers have to spend $160 nett (in a single receipt) AND purchase the “Breakdown” album at $15.90 to draw a scratch & win ticket to KHJ’s Summer Time Party.
- There are 3 ticket types: Admission, Autograph and Photo-taking
Kindly note that the autograph/photo-taking ticket will automatically admit you into KHJ’s Summer Time Party. There are a total of 1700 tickets to be won.
- In the case where customers would like to use cash vouchers, customers can only purchase the album upon redemption of $160 worth of cash vouchers. Upon redemption of $160 worth of cash vouchers at any TFS outlets, you will then be able to purchase the album and draw for the stratch & win card.
- Bank vouchers and UOB card will not be accepted for this KHJ promotion.
- One customer is only entitled to a maximum of THREE lucky draw chances; a maximum of THREE albums per customer per day.
- There will be a special goodie bag for all who will be attending the fanmeet. 🙂 However we won’t be able to disclose the items to keep the surprise element.
- To clarify, there will be no more private meet & greet session.
- Sorry guys, KHJ will NOT be performing at his fan meet this time. It is not in the program that his agency set.
More updates coming your way, so stay tuned to ScanationSG.
Credit: THEFACESHOP @ SG