T-ara and T-Max will be coming to Singapore on June 4 for the K-Pop Heal The World Concert. T-ara will be making their first appearance in Singapore through the concert while T-max will be performing here for the second time, with hits such as ‘Paradise’ from the hit Korean drama series ‘Boys Over Flowers’.
Other than T-ara and T-Max, MBLAQ will be turning up in the concert as the surprise guest! MBLAQ had been in Singapore previously during the M-net Ultimate Live in Asia concert with a powerful performance, showcasing their talents as a group and individually.
K-Pop Asia has also announced that After School, along with their sub-unit – Orange Caramel – has been confirmed to perform in the concert as well. The group has previously performed in Singapore during the Sundown Festival 2010. The group aims to promote their newest album – Virgin, with songs like “Shampoo,” and not forgetting “Bangkok City” and “Magic Girl” by Orange Caramel.
via Kpop Asia
On the 4th of June each K-Pop group will be performing a full 5-6 songs.
We are also working on a fan meet for all ticket buyers of our concert to meet all the groups!! We Hope you’ve got your tickets!!!!
Venue: Expo Max Pavillion
Date: 4 June 2011, Saturday
Time: 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Meet & Greet Session
Venue: Conrad Centennial Hotel
Date: 3 June 2011, Friday
Time: 8:30 PM
Exclusive Fanmeet Session
Venue: Expo Max Pavillion
Date: 4 June 2011, Saturday
Time: 3:00 PM
K-Pop Asia explains that the concert signals a call to youth around the world to participate in healing the world after the natural disasters that have shocked the world in the past year. It intends to raise awareness on philanthropy with the youth, who should be informed of donation efforts of disasters in not only the recent Japan earthquake, but for all the tragic disasters that have occurred throughout last year including the Pakistan floods, Australian floods, Indonesia tsunami and Mt Merapi eruptions. The charity partner Mercy Relief will have on-site donation boxes, at the Ticket Launch Party, in which youth can donate and find out more about relief efforts, and the host emcee will speak on the issues at hand.
The concert will also feature the artistes coming joining in for an exclusive song to help heal the world! An LED screen and projectors around the venue will give everyone in the audience a chance to see every shake, twist, and smile from their favourite K-Pop artists.
The organizer also mentioned that there will be 60 lucky Category-A ticket holders who will win a meet n greet session with the K-Pop stars! Exclusive merchandise and goodie bags will also be available at the venue.
Other that the K-Pop artistes, the opening acts include The O School Dance troupe combined with beatboxer extraordinaire Dharni.
Check out T-ARA’s shoutout to all Singaporean Fans here!
Check out MBLAQ’s shoutout to all Singaporean A-Plus here!
Meet & Greet session: 3 June, 8:30 PM at Conrad Centennial Hotel
1) Get your Cat 1 ticket ready!
2) 500 Meet & Greet passes are available at *SCAPE on Saturday (21/5) & Sunday (22/5), between 12:00 NOON – 8:30 PM
*250 passes to be given out each day.
3) Tickets can be purchased on the spot at *SCAPE. Cash only.
* Cat 1: SGD198 | Cat 2: SGD148 | Cat 3: SGD88
Please present your NRIC/ Identification card and Cat 1 ticket to redeem your Meet & Greet passes. Each ticket holder is only entitled to redeem one Meet & Greet pass.
About Meet & Greet:
Have a question to ask T-ara, T-Max or MBLAQ? K-Pop Asia is opening the floor to you, the 500 Cat 1 ticket holders! Meet & Greet is one interactive session where fans get their queries answered by the K-Pop artists. If you’re lucky, you might get to take a photo with them too!
Exclusive Fan Meet session: 4 June, 3:00 PM at The Max Pavilion
For the lucky 50 winners to K-Pop Heal the World! exclusive fan meet session.
About Exclusive Fan Meet:
Be in for an exclusive intimate session with your favorite Kpop groups! Differing from the Meet & Greet, this fan meet session allows you to get upclose and personal with each K-Pop act for 2½ hours. There’s no need to line up or get crammed in with hundreds of other fans! Get a chance to take a photo with T-ara, T-Max, MBLAQ or After School in the backstage VIP areas of the concert, and receive autographed merchandise!
* Please note that winners to K-Pop Heal the World! Exclusive Fan Meet session does not qualify for the Meet & Greet.
Gatecrash Current Promotion
Ticket Launch Party
Venue: Scape Warehouse, Orchard Link Singapore 237978
Date: 19 April 2011, Tuesday
Time: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
View seating plan here
Available on Tuesday 19th April 4:00PM ONLY at SCAPE Warehouse
- Category 1: $228 ($230 including service fee) – 1,700 Available
- Category 2: $178 ($180 including service fee) – 1,200 Available
- Category 3: $118 ($120 including service fee) – 1,600 Available
Doors open at 4:00PM Tickets go on sale at 5:00PM (Please do not skip school)
(Express Lane for cash purchases, there are 2 Nets counters available)
via Kpop Asia
Official ticketing partner Gatecrash will have 8 ticket booths lined up for fans to conveniently purchase Category 1 and Category 2 tickets
Available on Wednesday 20th April 10:00AM ONLY at Gatecrash, Online, S.A.M Kiosks and SingPost Offices
- Category 1: $228 – Available (*please note)
- Category 2: $178 – Available (*please note)
- Category 3: $118 – Available (*please note)
(*) = tickets will be limited and available for purchase at:
Gatecrash Hotline: +65 6100-2005
All S.A.M Kiosks Island-wide machines
– Each fan is allowed to purchase up to 6 tickets each.
– There is an allocation of tickets, from all 3 categories, reserved for online purchasing.
– Prices are NETT
– $2 ticketing service charge applicable on behalf of Gatecrash
– Category 2 and 3 seats are elevated
– There will be 4 projector screens available; 2 at the stage and 2 above Cat 2.
In addition to the sales of the tickets, the ticketing launch party will also include:
– On-spot Giveaways of Meet n Greet tickets to meet your favourite Korean pop stars in person!
– Giveaways of Nintendo gaming consoles!
– FREE Vitamin Water for the first 1000 fans
– K-Pop music and music videos playing so you won’t be bored in line!
– A Roving reporter interviewing fans about what they’re most looking forward to and giving video messages to T-ARA, T-MAX, and MBLAQ!
– K-Pop t-shirts will be sold at the venue
– A ‘Number 1 K-Pop fan’ photo competition! – Come dressed in with all your K-Pop merchandise!
– Mercy Relief sponsored Donation boxes for us to help out in the relief efforts in Japan!
via K-Pop Asia:
WANT TO MEET YOUR FAVORITE K-POP STARS?
Spread the word by entering our competition and you’ll go in the draw to win! *
– Winning participant must have a valid ticket to K-POP Heal the World to participate in the meet and greet.
– Valid for you and one guest
– Not transferable or exchangeable for cash
– Photo identification required
Click here for the giveaway contest!
This prize will be drawn in 1 week.
* The competition is open to all entrants who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are fans of K-Pop Asia fan page (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=119766481432558).
– Selected bloggers and Fan fanatics will also get the chance to attend the press conference, in which they get to see T-ara and T-max before the concert!
Credit: K-Pop Asia