Korean cosmetic brand, TheFaceShop’s new face, Kim Hyun Joong has been invited to Singapore for a store visit and fanmeet from 1st to 3rd December.
Kim Hyun Joong is the leader of popular boyband, SS501 and has gained fame for his role as “Yoon Ji Hoo” in the K-hit drama series ‘Boys Over Flowers’. He also acted as the lead role of the MBC drama ‘Playful Kiss’.
Date: 3rd December 2010, Friday
Time: 11am (Subject to changes in timing)
Venue: IMM, Garden Plaza Level 3
– VIP entry (Tier 1): registration starts at about 9.30am at the entrance to the roof plaza outside Bagus Food Court.
– Entry ticket holders (Tier 2): registration will start at about 8.30am. A queue pole will be placed at the pavement beside the open field facing the entrance where Fish and Co is.
– For the Fan Signing Event, there will be a charity auction to auction off 2 life sized KHJ standees. All proceeds of the auction will be donated via World Vision to the One Life Fund that helps local children who inherited AIDS. Successful bidders will be invited on stage to have a photo taken with KHJ.
– The bidding starts before he starts signing the autographs. The life size standees will be sent to your house after the event in case you are wondering how to bring it home.
– Payment will be made at the shop after the event via any mode to your convenience, cash, nets or credit card.
– The duration of the Fan Singing Event depends on how long he takes to sign all the autograph.
– All fans who are attending the Fan Signing Event needs to be at the Roof Garden by 10.45am. Registration starts at 9am means that TFS staff will be ready to let you guys in by then. If you arrive after 1045, you will be not be allowed to go in as we need to do security checks to prepare for KHJ’s entry.
– The auction will take place at the event just before the autograph signing.
– TFS’s crew will collect all fan boards at reception and try to secure as many along the barricades for KHJ to see. If you will like to collect your fan boards after that, you may do so after the event and our crew will be there to render help. However, we cannot be responsible for lost boards.
– Any gifts for HJ will also be collected at the registration point and placed on a table on the stage. He will randomly open 2-3 gifts on stage. Pls be assured that all the gifts will be delivered to his hotel after that.
– Kim Hyun Joong will sign on 2 life size standees for auction.
Via TheFaceShop: Tickets will be available at THEFACESHOP Plaza Singapura outlet on 20th November 2010 (Saturday), from 10.30am! Customers will need to purchase a minimum of $250 worth of THEFACESHOP products on that day at only Plaza Singapura outlet to secure a ticket for the Fan Signing Event (not a lucky draw system). Limited to one ticket per person to ensure that everyone gets an equal chance. Tickets will be issued on First-Come-First-Serve basis.
For your safety which is our main concern, we hope that you guys will not queue overnight as the mall management will not allow overnight queuing.
There are 2 tiers of tickets released for the KHJ Fan Signing Event:
Queue is at atrium space near TCC (opposite Starbucks) and 120 queue numbers will be given out to those in queue. All customers holding a queue number is secured of a ticket till 1.30pm the same day.
Tier 1: Spend a minimum of $250nett of TheFaceShop products to be entitled to VIP passes. (Limited to 120 passes only.)
– Priority entry
– Allocated standing area in front of stage
– Goodie Bag (includes TheFaceShop and Kim Hyun Joong items)
– Autograph session
– 10 lucky winners (pre-selected) for phototaking
– Customers can purchase $100 nett worth of products at ANY TFS outlets from 25th November 2010, Thursday. (Every $100 nett worth of products in a single receipt is entitled ONE entry ticket)
– Please note that these tickets will only be available from above date and no reservations of tickets are allowed.
– Tickets will be issued upon purchase.
– Maximum of 2 tickets per customer.
– Tickets are issued on a first come first served basis.
Tier 2: Spend a minimum of $100nett of TheFaceShop products to be entitled to entry passes to the event.
– Goodie Bag (includes TheFaceShop and Kim Hyun Joong items, differs from that of Tier 1)
Meanwhile, let’s have a look at TheFaceShop CF featuring Kim Hyun Joong.