Super Junior will be in Singapore, for the second time, for their 3rd Asia Tour. It is the first time that the group is having Singapore as one of its stop for Super Show 3 and it is brought in by Running Into The Sun, a subsdiary of FLY Entertainment, sponsored by SingTel and Samsung.
Date: 29 January 2011
Time: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Date: 30 January 2011
Time: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Prices: $158 and $208 (Excluding SISTIC $3 Charge)
via Running Into The Sun
Queue starts at 9:00 AM on both days, Jan 29 and 30. SIS security will not allow queues to start earlier.
It’s finally confirmed! Superjunior official merchandise will be sold onsite outside Singapore Indoor Stadium during the concert this weekend. Get items like official posters, towels, buttons, postcards and most imptly, lightsticks! Payment in cash only. Booth opens 3pm on sat, and 12noon on Sun. Spread the world elfs!
Super Show 3 Seat Plan:
Tickets are available from all SISTIC counters and website. Click on this link to make your purchase.
For Second Show: “Tickets are priced at S$158 and S$208, and OCBC cardmembers or SingTel customers with a Samsung mobile phone will be able to purchase tickets from December 6 by flashing their mobile phones at SISTIC outlets. Sale of tickets to the public will be available from December 9.” via CNA
For First Show: Public sale of tickets will be open from Nov 23 onwards. There is only 5,000 tickets available on sale and each buyer is limited to purchasing 4 tickets only. You are able to choose the section/block but not the seat itself.
From Nov 20 to 22, exclusive priority sale will be given to SingTel mobile subscribers on a Samsung phone and OCBC cardmembers:
(a) All OCBC Credit and Debit Cardmembers (1st 100 tickets purchased with OCBC Titanium or YES! Card will enjoy a 10% discount)
– This offer is only through SISTIC website, hotline and Authorised Agents Only
(b) SingTel Mobile subscribers on a Samsung phone (1st 100 tickets purchased will enjoy a 10% discount)
– This offer is only through SISTIC Authorised Agents Only
– 10% discount applicable for Samsung Phones with Singtel Operator Logo
– Verification: Present the Samsung Phone with Singtel Operator Logo upon purchase of ticket at the counter
Exclusively for fans to flash their SingTel operator logo on any Samsung phone, RITS specially arranged ticket sales counter at The Heeren to ensure safety and comfort for fans queuing for tickets. Fans who head to The Heeren on 20 Nov 2010 will find:
- Five Sistic counters dedicated just for Super Show 3 customers. This will ensure the queue moves quicker, as compared to other Sistic counters that would usually have only one counter, servicing other customers as well.
- Complimentary drinks provided by F&N, to keep the fans in the queue refreshed.
- More than 1,000 tickets to the exclusive mosh pit area, a coveted area where fans will get to stand right in front of the stage.
Fans are encouraged to only start queuing from 12.00am onwards on 20 Nov 2010, when barricades and security measures are in place. Sale of tickets will begin at 10.00am on 20 Nov 2010 via Sistic phone, online and counter bookings.